- Auditing your most recent month’s municipal accounts for FREE to determine whether you have a recurring billing problem and advising you if you have.
- Logging queries with COJ for recurring billing problems. Fees are charged on a contingency basis, being paid once results achieved. The fee is based on actual savings achieved.
- Detailed auditing of the past three years accounts. Negotiated fee payable on completion.
- Arrange for actual readings to be taken and billed when estimated readings are used. Negotiated fee payable on completion.
- Querying errors with COJ, checking any credits received and resubmitting the query if the credit is incorrect. Resubmissions have been made up to three times for clients before getting the correct result. Fees are charged on a contingency basis, being paid only once an account has been credited.
- Registering Bodies Corporate for a reduced electricity tariff. Negotiated fee payable on new tariff being applied.
- Negotiate payment arrangements, preparing the necessary cashflow statements, on behalf of clients. Negotiated fee payable on successful conclusion of arrangement.